The Countdown Is On……
There are only 4 days left til one of the most anticipated events of the D.C. real estate investing community happens: THE GRAND OPENING OF DMV REIA!!!!!!!
No other REIA in the DC metro area has created so much excitement and anticipation for its Grand Opening launch. We have 118 people who have RSVP’d “YES” they are coming and another 83 who have said “maybe”. We know there will be others who just show up. Valarie and I truly appreciate ALL of the support and encouragement we’ve received via emails and phone calls. We really do appreciate it because a lot of work and effort has gone into what we are doing.
We are serious about this and serious about providing an environment where you, the real estate investor can truly be successful. We cater to real estate investors from newbies to veterans. What makes this REIA unique is that we have found a way to bring together and benefit all real estate professionals. We partner and network with real estate agents, real estate investors, loan officers, mortgage brokers, appraisers, attorneys, contractors and inspectors to support and benefit all of our professions. Anyone interested in real estate is welcome to join us and increase the success of their business. Thus explains our motto, “Where real estate investors work together for the success of us ALL!”
We aren’t going anywhere, we are here to stay, but we can’t do it without you!
RSVP at "Dante and Valarie you can count on me!"
“What can I expect from attending DMV REIA Grand Opening?”
1. You can announce your deals (after all, it is an investor club, right) RIGHT! EVERYONE who has a deal they want to announce can come up and announce up to 2 deals that they own, have under contract, or are the agent for.
2. Prizes and giveaways: At EVERY meeting we will have exciting prizes and giveaways
3. Work with an Investor Agent (We have 13 of my agents who want to work with real estate investors, pull comps, submit offers, and help you with your real estate deals) These agents have been trained by Dante Mayo, and Valarie Jacobs specifically to work with you, the real estate investor. *You must be a member to get this benefit
4. Support a GREAT cause: As you know, Valarie and I feel it’s important to give back to the community so we have partnered with the Covenant House of DC to do a Blanket Drive. We asked them what their biggest need is and they said blankets for their homeless youth. So we decided to make a difference and offered to help fill this need RIGHT NOW! We need you to help make a difference and bring a blanket to help the cause of providing warmth for those youth...
5. Gain valuable knowledge: Our attorney, Michael Gross, will share with us valuable information about asset protection and creative ways to finance deals.
There are many other things you can expect as well, but we can’t let ALL of the cats out of the bag.
Don’t forget to RSVP at "I can't wait to come to DMV REIA Grand Opening!"
You just need to make sure you are there at 9:30am this Saturday, March 7th at the Knights of Columbus Bldg, 9450 Cherry Hill Rd., College Park, MD
RSVP For DMV REIA Grand Opening